Download the Latest Version of PPSSPP Gold Pro Apk For Android Free – PPSSPP Gold is a Portable Emulator for playing Playstation Games for Android or iOS, developed by Henrik Rydgard.
Henrik Rydgard developed this application for Android or iOS, so you can play Playstation 1 and Playstation 2 games, in the format of ISO, CSO, and others.
Lots of Playstation 1 and 2 Games that support using the application, including Harvest Moon Back to Nature (Playstation 1), Nascar Rumble (Playstation 1), Pepsi Man (Playstation 1), Dyansty Warrior (Playstation 2), Naruto Shippudent (Playstation 2), GTA San Andreas (Playstation 2), and others.
This Gold Emulator application is not far behind by playing through Playstation 1 or 2, with Graphic HD level, Surround HD Audio, Auto Memory Card Saving, Enable Cheat and to control the game, Joystick and Stick Button are provided.
How to Install the Application:
- Download the Game Mod first on the Button Button above.
- Choose an External Storage Folder to place the Application Files that are easy to find, and wait up to 100%.
- Before Installing an Application, First Allow Unknown Sources on the Smartphone you have
- If Unknown Sources has been activated, look for the Folder where the previously downloaded Application is stored, then Click Install Application.
- After it has been successfully installed, the PPSSPP Gold Pro application, you can play it and you can access the features contained therein.
How to Download and Play Playstation Games with PPSSPP Gold Free
For those of you who don’t know, how to play Playstation Games using this Emulator Application, you can follow the Tutorial available below:
- First download the PPSSPP Gold Emulator Application, on the Button Button available above.
- Then download one of the Playstation 1 or 2 Games, which are available below, then Save to External Memory.
- If one of the Playstation 1 and 2 Games has been downloaded, then Extract the Game File, to ISO format, using ZArchivers Tools, if you do not have the Tools Application.
- After completing the Extract File, open the Emulator Application, then select Games at the top, then look for the folder where you saved the Playstation Game ISO Format, then the Playstation Game Cover will appear.