Telegram Mod is an Instant Mesengger application that offers a variety of interesting features in its use, namely that users can send messages, photos, videos, stickers, audio and various types of files with a size of 1.5 GB.
This application has around 100,000,000 active users worldwide, but the majority of users who use this application are employees who work in large companies.
The Telegram application can create chat groups with 200,000 members, who can join, so this application is very useful for companies to communicate among their employees.
The Features Telegram Mod
- Faster message delivery.
- Unlimited users in groups.
- Greater security
- Use less quota data to connect.
- Send larger files.
- 100% free and without ads (no ad problems).
- Private chat
- Synchronized, unlimited, safe, strong, reliable.
- Special battery storage.
- Free theme
- Share positions in real time (last position).
- Mark the friend’s username in the group comment by adding the symbol.
- Mark stickers that are often used as favorites.
- Invite your friends to Telegram using the new interface.
- Add official labels for your group, so all group members can use it.
- Design various forms based on UI desires and enhancements.
- Change the theme for free.
How to install
This mod application cannot be found on Google Play, so you can download it from the site and install it manually. The following guide on installing the mod application.
visit the site they have and share free mod apk files, such as rezgamer.com find the application you need, press download. Wait for downloads to complete up to 100%.
To install an APK file on the Android operating system, it may be necessary to enable “Unknown sources”, located at (settings> security> unknown sources).
Open File Manager from the smartphone menu, enter the download folder, find the file that was previously downloaded and run the application, wait until the installation is complete.
Completed, you can enjoy the apk mod with amazing and amazing features compared to applications found on Google Play.
Read other applications