VSCO or VSCOCAM is an application that functions to capture or take a photo, not only that but you will also choose Digital Filters, and directly share them to a Social Media, such as Facebook, WhatsApp, LINE, Instagram, and others.
This Photography Application was developed by a company called VSCO, which was founded in Oakland in 2011, and has Headquarters located in Colorado Springs and New York City.
In this VSCO application there are various kinds of Digital Filters or Photo Effects that are diverse and unique, namely like BW which consists of B1 (Black and White Classic), B5 (Black and White Moody), C1 Vibrant, F2 Mellow, G3 Potraits, M3 Mood, M5 Fade, P5 instant, T1 Moody, X1 Bw Fade, HB consisting of HB1 Hypebeast and HB2 Hypebeast, Analog Effects (A4, A5, A6), Street Etiquete Effects (SE1, SE2, and SE3), and the last is LV3 Levis.
But there are some paid Digital Filters or Photo Effects, where you have to subscribe in advance to get these Digital Filters or Photo Effects.
Therefore, for those of you who want Digital Filters or Photo Effects for free, you can download the modified version of the VSCO application, which is already available in this article.
How to Install Unknown Source Applications
Maybe there are some of you, who don’t know how to download applications from outside of Playstore, so you can follow the Unknown Source Application Install Tutorial, which is available below:
- First download the VSCO CAM Mod Full Package Application, on the Button Button above.
- Choose the External Storage Folder, to place the Mod Application File that is easy to find, and wait until 100% of the download is complete.
- After the application has been downloaded successfully, please activate “Unknown Source Application Install” first, in the Smartphone settings you have.
- Then look for the Mod Application Folder that you downloaded earlier, then select Install Application, and wait for a few minutes.
- After successfully installed, you can use the Mod Application and access various kinds of features contained therein.